Saturday, September 29, 2007

Our Day At Six Flags California

We had an awesome day of roller coaster riding today at Six Flags. There were five new rollercoasters- new to me that is- and we tried out all of them. We made it onto "X", "Dejavu", "Superman", "Colossus", "Scream","Goliath", "Tatsu", "Viper", and "Revolution." Every ride we went on was a coaster and that makes for an intense day! A very fun day too though.
My Favorite ride of all of them was "Tatsu." Well, "Goliath" is also my favorite but "Tatsu" is more fun to discuss. :-) It's a flying rollercoaster which means you are completely facing the ground and flying around the rollercoaster that way. Here are some pics to further show you the fun.










My least favorite because it's the scariest ride on the entire planet, in my opinion, was "X". It is a roller coaster that has these seats that spin you head over heels while you are careening through space. The cars spin independently 360-degrees forwards and backwards on a separate axis. The added spinning effect creates an unprecedented and never before "don't know what to expect next" sensation. This sensation is exactly what made me feel like screaming my lungs out. Here are some pics to further illustrate my point.













All in all we had a great day of twisting, turning, flying, dropping, and overall being thrown around.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

You are so brave!!! I am not sure my tummy could handle all those rollercoasters! I like a few, but then I turn into the "hold everyone's jackets and purses while they wait in line and go on the ride" person. ;o)