Saturday, September 22, 2007

Crazy Rain storm and BLT update

So after a million days of no rain in Southern California, we got a huge storm with thunder and lightning and even a tornado warning. yikes! It was a nice change of pace and Chad and I enjoyed hanging out at home and relaxing. And playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. :-)
As for my BLT (broken little toe for those of you who aren't familiar with the term) it's doing better. It's not black anymore and I can bend it, but it still hurts to walk normally and every now and then it gets angry and shoots pain up my leg. I am thankful that it is doing a lot better. It's amazing how much a broken toe can affect things.
I just started back to work this week after our hiatus for a few weeks. It was hard to get up in the morning after sleeping in that entire time. But work is good and I enjoy it which is a blessing.
That's all from here for today. Tomorow is church and errands and probably more Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. ;-)

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's addicting...but so refreshing! I am so excited to have another blog to be addicted to! :o)
Love you,
Liesl

Dawn N. said...

Thanks so much! I'm so excited too! We have so many ways to keep in touch and up to date on each other now. :-) Love you! Have a great day!