Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I tried to put on a shoe today...



So I thought that I would try to wear a shoe for the first time since breaking my toe 5 weeks ago. I have been wearing flip flops or no shoes ever since then. And I thought that today was the day for a real shoe but I was wrong. I guess I will try again next week. :-) It took three different pairs of socks to find one that felt ok, but when I put on the shoe and walked, my toe loudly protested.
In other "news" I am so excited because we are going to a Casting Crowns concert this weekend. It's for their new album "The Altar and the Door" which is an awesome album. Chad and I are going with Eric and his son Isaiah which will be really fun. yay!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Sorry about your poor little BLT! I hope you will be able to wear shoes soon (though I prefer flip-flops, too)! And awesome about the Casting Crowns concert...they are fabulous in concert. Have fun! Isaiah is such a sweet kid...so cool that you all will be hanging out together! Can't wait to hear all about it :o)