Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dollar Day at Santa Anita

It was a beautiful 80 degree day at Santa Anita this past Saturday and it was also Dollar Day which meant that admission, programs, hot-dogs and drinks were all one dollar. That made for an inexpensive and fun way to spend a Saturday. I really enjoy seeing the race horses up close and all the fun and excitement that goes along with a day at the track. I'm not a big better and rarely win much money (for me it's more about the fun of watching the horses), but this day was different for me. I won about 50 dollars throughout the day just betting little amounts on races and winning about 4 of them. So I came home with more than I left with which is always a good thing. :-) I wanted to share some pictures of the day because it's such a picturesque venue.

No comments: