Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I was tagged by Liesl!

Jobs I've had:

1) Script Supervisor
2) Associate Director
3) Voice Over Supervisor
4) Associate Producer
5) Retail Sales Associate- Brookstone and Office Max
6) Technical Director- Thousand Oaks City Council Meeting Television
7) Head of the Nursery at Monte Vista Presbyterian Church (Jr. High, High School)
8) Math and Spanish Tutor

Places I've Lived:

1) Sherman Oaks, CA
2) Studio City, CA
3) Malibu, CA
4) London, England
5) Newbury Park, CA
6) San Bernardino, CA
7) Chicago, IL


Places I'd Rather Be (in no particular order):

1) Sailing on a sunny day anywhere
2) Visiting Steve and Liesl in OK
3) Shopping at Harrods in London
4) Turtle Bay, Oahu (I kind of want to live there)
5) Grand Teton National Park

Foods I Love:
(I realized that I like a lot of things that aren't good for me :-))
1) Pumpkin Pie
2) Sugar free/fat free/lactose Free Chocolate Pudding
3) Boneless Buffalo Wings (must be boneless, no exceptions)
4) Mexican food, mexican food, mexican food. I could eat it every day
5) Nutella
6) Orange Chicken
7) French Fries (Either regular fries with malt vinegar, or the chili cheese variety)
8) Strawberries

TV Shows I Love:
1) Heroes
2) Lost
3) Jon and Kate Plus 8
4) 24
5) Lost
6) HGTV- too many to list


Movies I Love:
1) Parent Trap- Old and New versions (thanks Steve and Liesl :-))
2) Sound of Music
3) Seabiscuit
4) Dreamer
5) Mad Hot Ballroom
6) National Treasure
7) What a Girl Wants


Books/Authors I Love:
1) Beverly Lewis
2) Elizabeth George
3) Harry Potter Series
4) The Tipping Point
6) The Nancy Drew Series- read every single one of them as a kid

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Ok, I learned so many things about you! I didn't know you lived in IL??? We were practically neighbors! ;o) And I LOVE Brookstone...I was obsessed with their Humidifiers when I was little...and the massage chairs (there was always a line to test them out). And the french fries with malt vinegar...I NEED to try that sometime. Do you make them homemade, or get them at a restaurant? I need them. Right now, I think. Oh, and let's buy one of those Turtle Bay condos...