Friday, October 19, 2007

Good News All Around

This week has been so great because we found out that Chad got a new job! He will be store manager for a kids science toy store in our area which is exactly what he's been looking for. He'll be in charge of 5 employees and will be able to do whatever he thinks is best to run the store. We are so thankful for this new opportunity for him.
And in BLT news, I was able to run yesterday! It's been about 7 weeks since I broke my toe and it's finally ok with getting back into exercising. It felt great to be able to do that. Yay for healed toes!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

WONDERFUL news all around! We are SO excited for Chad's new job...can't wait until November 1st! When we are out in CA, we'll have to check out the store...I bet Steve will have a great time with the weather-related science toys :o) And yay for your BLT! I'm so glad it's healing...