Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trip to Paso Robles

Chad and I took a trip to Paso Robles this weekend to visit his parents and we had a very nice time. It had been a while since we had been up there and it was great to see them and catch up on everything that's been going on. As a little sidenote- my camera has been "on the fritz" lately and we were able to pick up a new one on our way up there at Best Buy. I got the Canon Powershot SD1100 IS - Digital Elph and these pics are some of the first I took with the camera. I've been very happy with the results so far.


This is their dog Skipper and he is such a little bundle of energy. He provided much entertainment during the weekend. :-)

This is Skipper posing for me with his favorite toy ball.



We went out to dinner here the first night we were there and it was very tasty!




The pretty foliage around their house.




We went over to the stables near the house and made some horse friends while we were there. This one liked Chad a lot and was licking his hand. :-)




Another horse friend posing for the camera.




My camera was on "kids and pets" mode when it caught this horse's tongue mid-lick. :-)




This horse also liked Chad a lot. :-)




And he liked Chad's shirt even better... we think he thought it was food.




A sneaky hiding horse. :-)




Lake Nacimiento- near the house.
All in all we had a wonderful time and look forward to our next trip.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

I love the horses!!!!! Looks like you had a great time :) And yay for your new camera!!